Experience True Healing Luxury, Non-12 Step, Holistic Treatment
Our private grounds, luxury setting, and holistic approach to treatment help you to relax, rediscover your authentic self and heal the root causes of addiction.
- Individualized Treatment
- Private, 8-Bed Residential Program
- Safe, Medically-Supervised Detox
- Located on the Beautiful Big Island of Hawaii
- Insurance Accepted
Real deep level effectiveness, excellent caring staff, unique and life changing program. This program is different than anything else out there. It really helped us address the deepest underlying issues to make permanent changes in our lives.
We researched many treatment centers and thanks to you, I’m so glad that we selected Exclusive Hawaii Rehab for my wife’s alcohol addiction. The 30 days at your facility for her was incredible!
She absolutely loved the staff and the facility. They really took good care of her. I was apprehensive when she first went there but talking with her and hearing how good she was being treated and sounded gave me relief.
She has now been alcohol free for two months ~ 30 days at the center and 30 days back home. She is doing incredibly well. She’s back to being her normal, happy, positive self again.
Thank you Exclusive Hawaii Rehab!
The Exclusive excels at customized experiential therapeutic work, which focuses on the underlying issues of the substance abuse. The center is like a loving family; all the staff care deeply about their work.
Beautiful, serene property and cozy home. Every meal is made to order, with love and is so amazing. The staff are the most committed, loving, kind, people who are doing what they were born for.
These folks are the best in their field, and the facilities are incredible.
Tour The Luxurious Grounds
We believe that immersion in nature can be a spiritual and transformative experience. Connect with the abundance of nature found in Hawaii. There may be other options for a ‘holistic rehab near me’ that appear during your search. None can offer the elegance and client-centered programs of Exclusive Hawaii Rehab and its holistic by the sea rehab setting.
- #1 Heroin Detox-Rehab – Maui
- Why Choose Exclusive Hawaii Rehab for Heroin Detox & Drug Rehab – Maui
- First Class Amenities
- What is Detox Like?
- How Long Does Detox Last?
- What Happens After Detox?
- How Long does Heroin Rehab Last?
- 30 Day Rehab – Maui
- 60 Day Rehab – Maui
- 90 Day Rehab – Maui
- Exclusive and Secure Heroin Addiction Treatment Program – Maui
- Heroin Rehab for High Net Worth Individuals and Celebrities
#1 Heroin Detox-Rehab – Maui
Heroin is a white or brown powder, or a black sticky substance that can be smoked, injected, or snorted. It is an opioid drug that binds to the opioid receptors in your body. It is highly addictive, due to the chemical changes it makes in the brain and the euphoric feelings it produces, and affects functions involved in controlling breathing, sleeping, and heart rate, as well as the parts of the brain involved in producing pain and pleasure.
Because heroin can depress breathing, overdose is a risk each time heroin is used. There is also the danger of other substances being added into heroin without your knowledge, such as fentanyl or fillers like starch, sugar, or powdered milk.
Heroin use can impair judgment, decision making, behavior control, and stress responses, and can cause you to act in uncharacteristically risky ways, putting you at risk of infectious diseases like hepatitis and HIV. Other issues that come with heroin use include:
- Mental health issues like antisocial personality disorder and anxiety
- Abscesses and collapsed veins from injection
- Liver and kidney disease
- Lung complications like pneumonia from smoking heroin
- Damaged nose tissue from snorting heroin
- Infection of the heart lining and valves
Insomnia, sexual dysfunction, irregular menstruation, constipation, and stomach issues can also occur.
When you try to stop using heroin after a physical dependency has formed, you will have intense drug cravings, and you will feel like you need to use heroin just to function normally. Withdrawal symptoms may begin as quickly as a few hours after your last use of heroin, including:
- Muscle aches
- Restlessness including uncontrollable leg movements
- Excessive sweating
- Digestive issues
- Abdominal cramping
- Sleep problems
- Rapid heart rate
- High blood pressure
Quitting heroin is difficult but is necessary to be able to regain your health and control over your life. At Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, we offer individualized treatments that include counseling, behavioral therapy, nutrition, medical care, and a holistic detox, all within a luxury wellness facility on the Big Island of Hawaii. We will help you to stop using heroin without the use of harsh chemicals, keeping you safe and as comfortable as possible through a variety of treatments. You will access your inner resilience, and make changes to your underlying beliefs and mindset that will serve you for the rest of your life as you heal your mind, body, and spirit through your individual wellness program.
Why Choose Exclusive Hawaii Rehab for Heroin Detox & Drug Rehab – Maui
Exclusive Hawaii Rehab center is the best choice for your heroin detox and rehab because we use a multidisciplinary approach that includes holistic and traditional healing methods, alongside therapy, dual diagnosis treatments, and medical care.
Some of the treatments we offer include:
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Stimulus Belief Response
- Nature Immersion
- Person-Centered Therapy
- Trauma-Informed Therapy
- Life Contract Work
- Mission Therapy
- Redefining Self Narrative
- Personal Responsibility Work
- Art Therapy
- Harm Reduction
- Nutritional Therapy and Education
- Traditional Hawaiian Therapies and Ceremonies
We also have experiential therapy, which varies due to the time of year and availability of the activities but may include outings such as:
- Visiting world-renowned botanical gardens
- Going to the beach for sunbathing, snorkeling, or surfing
- Dolphin therapy
- Equine therapy
- Going zip-lining
- Hiking active volcanoes to find incredible waterfalls
You are an intelligent, well-rounded person who does not need to be lectured, and we will not label you as an “addict”. There is no shame or embarrassment in asking for help when you are overwhelmed, and that includes heroin addiction. Working to become a healthier person in control of your own life deserves commendation, not reproach. In our non-dogmatic, non-12-step approach to healing, you will access your inner strength, becoming empowered to make your own decisions about your wellness. We will treat you with the respect you deserve as you use your innate resourcefulness and drive to work through your detox and rehab treatments.
Through professional guidance in our culture of open expression, you will be able to shift out of your old mindset and behaviors, find your underlying beliefs, and challenge old thought patterns so you can truly understand yourself and your motivations. We can help you stop unhelpful behaviors and replace them with healthy coping mechanisms.
Treatments are varied and interesting. We offer professional guidance and expert information about health, wellness, nutrition, diet, and exercise, as you get to the underlying root of your addiction through group and individual therapy and counseling. You will learn to balance your physical, mental, and spiritual self, deal with inner trauma and pain and stop harmful self-criticism. Through professional guidance, you will access a new perspective on life and a new view on your thoughts and emotions, along with addiction recovery tools that will last you a lifetime, and you will gain a new connection with nature through our adventure excursions and outdoor therapy.
First Class Amenities
At Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, our clients have high standards, and we strive to exceed those standards in all aspects of your stay. From our highly professional, trained staff and effective treatment programs to the cleanliness of the rooms, you will not be disappointed. We have the best doctors, holistic practitioners, nutritionists, and therapists on our team, and there is a high staff-to-patient ratio, with over 30 staff members to only 8 guests. This will ensure you receive all the care and attention you need, day or night, in a timely manner.
Although we are a rehab clinic first and foremost, we also offer world-class luxury amenities like:
- A naturopathic doctor who, along with prescribing medications, can also identify nutritional deficiencies and help balance nutrient intake with supplements
- Four private gourmet chefs who make all the food with local, organic, non-GMO ingredients which are bought from nearby farmer’s markets
- An extremely private, tranquil location on Hawaii’s “healing island”, with views of the inactive volcano Mauna Kea, palm trees, and the Pacific Ocean, that is within conveniently close proximity to Hilo International Airport and a private jet airport
- Shared or private, clean luxury accommodations, with a large canopy bed, big windows to let the sunshine in, a private lanai, and a writing desk
We also have holistic treatments that will promote wellness and relaxation, including:
- Guided meditation
- Massage therapy
What is Detox Like?
Before checking in at Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, you will be given a full medical and psychiatric screening that will ensure your body is strong and healthy enough to detox from heroin without being in a hospital setting, and that any mental health issues are properly diagnosed.
Once you are medically cleared, we will move you directly into your detox program. We will help you get through your heroin withdrawal symptoms using a combination of:
- Medical oversight to ensure you remain safe
- Evidence-based therapy to help you deal with anxiety and difficult thoughts and emotions
- Holistic treatments to help you deal with the discomfort
- Nutritional therapy to help your body rebalance itself
- Yoga, movement, and acupuncture to help the body remove toxins
- Mindfulness techniques, meditation, and body/mind integration techniques to help you find peace and comfort, helping you be present within yourself as your body heals
Our nursing staff, holistic practitioners, and therapists will ensure you are not alone when you need support, and medications can be administered if they are needed. Our team will help you to tap into your innate strength and resiliency to get through this difficult but necessary period.
How Long Does Detox Last?
Heroin detox has two phases:
- Acute heroin withdrawal begins within 6 to 12 hours after your last use, will peak within 1 to 3 days, and will last around one week, but this timeline depends on many factors, like how much you have been using, for how long, and how frequently, as well as your mental and physical health, your history of drug use, and whether you were using other substances as well.
- Post-acute withdrawal can last for weeks or even months in some patients, with flu-like symptoms and drug cravings reappearing unexpectedly. This is why an aftercare program, continued support and a connection to a sober community are especially important for anybody who is quitting heroin.
What Happens After Detox?
After detox, you will ramp up your treatments within your rehab program. At Exclusive Hawaii, rehab programs are available in 30-day increments, with many people who are quitting opioid drugs staying 60 or 90 days, to gain the recovery tools and skills they need in a supportive, caring environment away from stress and everyday triggers like old hangouts, drug dealers and peer pressure.
During rehab, you will:
- work on uncovering the root of your addiction, healing from within
- work on opening up and being vulnerable
- forgive yourself
- work on reconnecting with loved ones
- change unhelpful thoughts and behaviors into useful actions
- stop feeling ashamed about addiction and stop judging yourself
- address underlying trauma and pain
- earn to deal with discomfort and stress without turning to drugs
In our care, you will be empowered to come to your own conclusions about your own wellness, decide which changes you want to make in yourself, and become the person you want to be.
How Long does Heroin Rehab Last?
Heroin rehab typically takes 30 to 90 days. Once you have completed your time in rehab, there is the option to add more time to your stay, or you can opt to go home and take advantage of our 6-month aftercare program, designed to help you transition back to your everyday life.
Experience True Healing
Our deeply-caring staff and the surrounding natural beauty offer an unparalleled healing experience.
30 Day Rehab – Maui
30 days is the minimum recommended amount of time for any rehab program. One month of treatment is enough time to begin to solidify new behaviors and thought patterns, reshape habits and make core changes, deep down. If you have a solid sober support network to go home to after rehab and do not have a history of relapsing, 30 days of rehab, along with our aftercare program, could work well for you.
60 Day Rehab – Maui
Spending a full 60 days at Exclusive Hawaii Rehab will give you enough time away from the stress and pressure of your life to gain a fresh perspective, and to truly focus on healing. If you have a co-occurring mental health condition alongside your substance use issues, 60 or more days is recommended so you can get a good grasp on both your physical and mental health issues as you recover.
90 Day Rehab – Maui
90 days of rehab may sound like a long time, but when you are spending each day in a tropical luxury rehab center, busy with wellness treatments, therapy, adventure therapy outings, and gaining new recovery skills from our high-end team of professionals, every day is well-spent. Heroin addictions are serious, and if you have additional trauma, mental health issues, or have a history of relapsing, or are resistant to treatment, 90 days is a good amount of time for you to get your life back on track. The longer you spend in our facility, the lower your chance of relapsing will be in the future.
Exclusive and Secure Heroin Addiction Treatment Program – Maui
The majority of our clients are high net worth individuals, executives, and celebrities, and as such, we realize that you have additional worries that the general public may not realize. Reputation means everything in high-profile careers, and the expectations placed on you from external sources like your workplace, the media, and the public eye can be a heavy burden to bear.
Our treatment center is “paparazzi proof”, with high walls, treed grounds, and tall grass blocking the view from the road. We have 24-hour security and motion-sensor cameras, and as an extra measure of precaution, we do not allow any device with a camera or recording capability in public areas or group settings. You will be able to relax, let go, and rehabilitate in peace in our quiet, discrete setting.
Heroin Rehab for High Net Worth Individuals and Celebrities
We know that as a person in the public eye, you have issues and stress that do not need to be made worse by feeling embarrassed, or like you are being punished while at rehab. We are not here to blame or shame you, in fact, we are impressed that you made the courageous choice to seek help, and improve your health. Our luxurious setting is designed to help you feel comfortable and at home, so you can feel free to open up and absorb your treatments in a safe place, out of the public eye.
For our executive patients who cannot take a full 30 to 90 days away from work, we provide extra flexibility in your program so you can move treatments around to be able to take an important call or attend an online meeting in a private, quiet work area.
Contact Exclusive Hawaii Rehab today to learn more about luxury heroin rehab in Hawaii. With our amenities, physical and mental health care, holistic treatments, and customized nutritional guidance, you will leave our care feeling strong, healthy, and ready to take on the world anew.
Experience True Healing
Our deeply-caring staff and the surrounding natural beauty offer an unparalleled healing experience.