We Are Proud of Our Accreditation.
Our facility has gone through a rigorous process and it’s ongoing. We like that our clients have the peace of mind of knowing the ohana is up-to-date on the latest research-based interventions.
The Exclusive Hawaii Rehab Difference
Discover a comprehensive, compassionate approach to healing.
Our holistic approach emphasizes naturopathic treatment for transformational healing from the inside out.
Secluded & Private
Relax and feel safe knowing your privacy is being treated with the utmost discretion and respect.
We rely on the very best of modern psychology to empower positive transformation and personal growth.
Luxury, Non-12 Step, Holistic Treatment
Our private grounds, luxury setting, and holistic approach to treatment help you to relax, rediscover your authentic self and heal the root causes of addiction.
We offer a non-12 step approach to addiction treatment for people seeking a more empowering and positive experience. Every aspect of our luxury wellness retreat is designed with healing in mind. Together, we will embark on a journey to identify the underlying imbalances that are contributing to your substance abuse. Through a combination of therapy, nutrition, bodywork, and the healing power of nature we will work to restore balance to your entire system.
Real deep level effectiveness, excellent caring staff, unique and life changing program. This program is different than anything else out there. It really helped us address the deepest underlying issues to make permanent changes in our lives.
Dr. Ken Jeremiah PGA (Author and Television Personality)
The staff, therapists, doctors, and patients at the Exclusive Hawaii Rehab are incredible. With ocean and volcano views and constant support, this facility helped me completely. I highly recommend it.”
We researched many treatment centers and thanks to you, I’m so glad that we selected Exclusive Hawaii Rehab for my wife’s alcohol addiction. The 30 days at your facility for her was incredible!
She absolutely loved the staff and the facility. They really took good care of her. I was apprehensive when she first went there but talking with her and hearing how good she was being treated and sounded gave me relief.
She has now been alcohol free for two months ~ 30 days at the center and 30 days back home. She is doing incredibly well. She’s back to being her normal, happy, positive self again.
Thank you Exclusive Hawaii Rehab!
The Exclusive excels at customized experiential therapeutic work, which focuses on the underlying issues of the substance abuse. The center is like a loving family; all the staff care deeply about their work.
Beautiful, serene property and cozy home. Every meal is made to order, with love and is so amazing. The staff are the most committed, loving, kind, people who are doing what they were born for.
These folks are the best in their field, and the facilities are incredible.
Tour The Luxurious Grounds
We believe that immersion in nature can be a spiritual and transformative experience. Connect with the abundance of nature found in Hawaii. There may be other options for a ‘holistic rehab near me’ that appear during your search. None can offer the elegance and client-centered programs of Exclusive Hawaii Rehab and its holistic by the sea rehab setting.
The Exclusive Hawaii Rehab Experience
Luxury Alcohol – Drug Detox & Rehab
Our 30-acres of private grounds overlook unobstructed views of the Pacific Ocean while a snow-capped dormant volcano sets the backdrop. Discreet addiction treatment for discerning & HNW individuals. Secluded. Executive. Exclusive Hawaii.
Heal the Core of Addiction
Non 12 step treatment that heals the body, mind, and spirit. Our holistic approach transforms the root causes of addiction.
- Safe, Medically-Supervised Drug Detox
- Private, 8-Bed Residential Program
- Individualized Treatment
- Holistic, Whole-Person Therapy
- Located on the Beautiful Big Island of Hawaii
- Insurance Accepted
Holistic Treatment That Works
Dive deep and explore the core issues driving your substance abuse. Our holistic approach helps you to reconnect with your own innate vibrant health.
- Resolve underlying causes of addiction
- Gain life skills to Overcome Triggers
- Release the Anxiety that Holds You Back
- Rebuild Your Relationships
- Rediscover Your Passion in Life
Learn More About Hawaii’s Top Luxury Addiction Treatment Center
Luxury Alcohol Rehab & Treatment Hawaii
At Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, we believe our first-class amenities make our luxury treatment center the best place for high net worth, executive and celebrity individuals to detox and rehabilitate. Among luxury alcohol rehabs, our offerings are unrivalled. Along with alcohol addiction, we also treat clients struggling with drug addiction, anxiety, dual diagnosis and eating disorders. Although we are a rehab clinic first and foremost, we have all the incredible amenities of a wellness retreat, including:
- A tranquil, tropical Hawaiian location, with views of the Pacific Ocean, the dormant volcano Mauna Kea, and palm trees
- Shared or private accommodations that include your own private lanai
- Excellent staff-to-patient ratio, with only 8 beds available at any one time, guaranteeing there will be somebody there for you when you need them, no matter the time of day
- Nature immersion and experiential therapies, with (seasonal and weather-dependent) weekly excursions that may include hiking to waterfalls, visiting world-renowned botanical gardens, visiting the beach for sunbathing and snorkeling, hiking active volcanoes and surfing.
- A naturopathic doctor who can not only prescribe medication but also identify nutritional deficiencies through bloodwork, and help balance your body and mind with supplements and nutrient intake
- Executive chefs on staff, serving food from local farmer’s markets that is non-GMO and organic whenever possible
- An extremely private location
- Close proximity to Hilo International Airport, with a private jet airport nearby as well
- Holistic treatments that include massage therapy, acupuncture, guided meditation, yoga and exercise programs to help you relax, rest and rehabilitate
The inpatient program at Exclusive Hawaii Rehab is available in 30-day increments, with the option to add more time as needed. Therapy begins on day one, meaning every single day you are with us is being used to its full potential, so you will get the most out of each of those 30 days.
Drug & Alcohol Detox at Exclusive Hawaii Rehab
HNW Alcohol Detox in Hawaii
Being a high-net-worth individual can be incredibly stressful and can take a toll on anybody. Between pressure at work, financial concerns and having high stakes worries, having a few alcoholic beverages to take the edge off easily becomes the norm. You may find yourself in a work culture in which having a few drinks at lunch or during a business meeting is common and can often get out of hand.
The pressures of life can lead to binge drinking to dull the stressful feelings that come after a tough day, or to relax during tense, after-hours business negotiations. The problem comes when you find yourself needing to have more than one or two drinks to get the same effect. You might also find that you cannot stop drinking once you start, pouring too much wine at dinner parties or ordering more rounds during happy hour than anybody else in your group. Maybe you’ve even found yourself keeping stashes of hidden alcohol around the house, creating a bar in your office or even hiding alcohol in your desk or on your person.
Being in the public eye can be difficult. The “lifestyles of the rich and famous” are not always what they’re cracked up to be. Drinking is glamorized in these scenarios, but what’s often not talked about is the guilt you feel when you need a drink in the morning, the fear of somebody smelling alcohol on your breath, the risks you begin to take, and the withdrawal symptoms that begin to show up when you try and cut back on drinking on your own. Maybe you have even begun to have health problems due to drinking.
At Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, we are here to tell you that it is not too late to stop drinking and get your life back on track. Quitting alcohol is not something you should try to do on your own at home. There are withdrawal symptoms that can range from uncomfortable to deadly, and these can escalate out of control very quickly. In our luxury rehab facility, our experienced team can help you through your detox period in a safe and effective way, ensuring you remain as comfortable as possible through a detox plan that will be created to best suit your unique needs.
The usual procedure for our detox program is as follows:
- The first step to our alcohol detox program is for you to meet with a physician who will determine your level of physical dependence and assess your baseline level of health to ensure your body is healthy and strong enough to detox outside of a hospital setting. They will then share this information with our medical director, who will ensure your treatments will work for you in a way that will provide you with the best possible outcome. For some patients, the safest approach is to detox in a hospital setting, in these cases, patients are transferred to the nearby hospital for a couple of days before returning to our center.
- Our team members will then meet with you and learn more about you and your sobriety goals, your medical history, your preferences and learn what you are hoping to gain from your time in rehab. We will work with you to customize your program so it best suits you and your needs.
- You will then move into your shared or private room inside our rehab facility. It is time to begin detoxing. The process of detoxing can be hard on your body and may feel overwhelming or cause you to experience feelings of anxiety. We will have somebody from our medical team check on you frequently to ensure you feel supported. You will receive personalized care, including medical, psychological and holistic treatment that will help you on all levels as your body begins to remove the toxins from your system.
- Once your detox period is over and you are ready to move on, we will seamlessly transition you into your full inpatient rehabilitation program.
Through our holistic alcohol detox, you will be provided with:
- Customized dietary and vitamin supplements along with healthy and delicious organic foods that will help your body and facilitate the process of detoxification. Individualized one-on-one health coaching is also provided to teach you more about topics like eating well, lifestyle changes, the importance of hydration, nutrition and supplementation.
- Therapy to help you begin to address any anxiety or negative thoughts and emotions that start to come up as you detox
- Treatments that help remove the toxins from the body, like acupuncture and massage therapy
- Personal care and helpful techniques such as meditation, yoga, mindfulness therapy, bodywork and energy work, and pilates. These will help you to be able to rest better, improve your memory, and will create a sense of mental clarity and presence as your body reconfigures itself
- Light exercise, such as walks around the grounds, to stimulate healing and provide proper lymph stimulation. The fresh air and beautiful scenery will also lift your spirits and help with any feelings of depression you may experience
Although we take a holistic approach to detox, we can still prescribe pharmaceuticals as needed to help ease the symptoms of withdrawal. We do not want anyone to suffer during detox and we will use all the tools at our disposal to ensure the safest and most comfortable experience possible. Your system will be cleansed, and you will have the opportunity to learn more about the biochemical changes that alcohol caused inside you. You will remove toxins from your body through health and exercise, as you get to know your body and self better.
Our detox program was created upon the concept of treating the whole person, not just their addiction. In our programs we hardly talk about drugs or alcohol at all. We believe that drugs and alcohol are not the problem, something deeper that is driving you to abuse alcohol and drugs is actually the problem, this is where we focus our efforts.
This is a non-12-step facility, in which we do not have “steps” you must follow to get sober because each patient is a unique person with individual needs that will not fit neatly inside a box. Our goal is to help you chart your own unique path to sobriety and empower you to walk that path with confidence.
We recognize that everybody who steps foot through our doors is a unique individual with a full life story that has ups and downs, and we believe that you can use your own wisdom to determine which of your actions are serving you and which are not. By asking questions instead of telling you what to do, we can help you find the answers within yourself, a process that will be useful for living alcohol-free for the rest of your life. You will bring about change within yourself, question your own thoughts and beliefs, face your past, and gain a deeper understanding of yourself, while dispelling shame-based beliefs and actions.
Our philosophy determines that we will not label you an “alcoholic” or an “addict”, because we know you’re a multifaceted, interesting, smart and capable human being who is much more than your addiction. We will instead focus on helping you to trust yourself and discover what the underlying reasons for your addiction are, what motivates your self-destructive behaviors, and how to get to a place within yourself that you want to be. We will not make you feel guilt or fear at any time. Exclusive Hawaii Rehab is a place of healing, not blame.
Top Drug Detox & Rehab in Hawaii
Through the 30-day holistic drug detox and rehab program at Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, you will receive an integrated treatment for your substance use disorder that involves detoxing, therapy and programs that will help you create a framework for your future endeavors. If you are looking for ‘luxurious dual diagnosis treatment centers near me,’ that can address underlying causes and treat your unique circumstances, you may have an uphill battle. Many mainland facilities simply cannot and do not offer this sort of care. Exclusive Hawaii does.
As with the alcohol detox program, a physician will determine your eligibility for drug detox and dual diagnosis treatment outside of a hospital, and once you are approved, you can move into your comfortable room and begin your tailored treatment program with us. Our experts will carefully monitor your progress as you detox, keeping you safe and help you through your withdrawal symptoms as comfortably as possible. This can include supplementation, therapy, counseling, exercise and movement, and holistic treatments that will help you center yourself, clear your mind and focus on your own healing. We can help you tap into your innate resiliency and find a healing path that is right for you.
Luxury Drug Rehab at Exclusive Hawaii Rehab
Luxury Drug Rehab in Hawaii
The rehab programs at Exclusive Hawaii Rehab are formatted to best fit each of our clients’ individual needs, not only to get to the root of your addiction but also to help you gain the tools you’ll need to remain in long-term recovery.
Therapies and programs at Exclusive Hawaii Rehab include:
- Trauma Informed Therapy – the recognition that underlying traumas affect us in many ways, and the practice of conscientiously providing treatments without re-traumatization
- Person-Centered Therapy – treating the whole person, not just the addiction
- Life Contract – improving the balance between the physical, mental, spiritual and emotional parts of yourself
- Mission Therapy – finding your life’s purpose again
- Nutritional Therapy and Education – our on-site dietician will provide you with the foundations needed for healing the body in recovery
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) – aka “neural tapping” – relieving stress, anxiety and depression through a multidisciplinary holistic approach
- Art Therapy and Journaling – self-expression to assist in dealing with trauma, stress, anger, fear and other powerful emotions
- Experiential Therapy – hands-on immersive activities that will help you deal with emotions and stress
- Stimulus Belief Response – helping you change your response to trauma and triggers
- Nature Immersion – allowing the power of nature to help you heal
- Harm Reduction – overcoming the underlying causes of addiction to allow for moderation
- Redefining Self Narrative – turning self-talk positive
- Responsibility Square – making your personal responsibility the priority before you can help others
- Ho-oponopono – traditional Hawaiian ceremonial practice to mend relationships, assist in letting go of the past and embrace personal growth
Exclusive Hawaii Rehab is the best drug rehab center because of our multidisciplinary approach that combines the very best of modern psychology with holistic and traditional healing methods. We will treat you with dignity, because we know you are an intelligent person who deserves respect. We will empower you through our culture of openness and expression to help you shift out of old thought patterns and behaviors, finding your inner beliefs and challenging them so we can get to the real underlying reasons for your addiction and self-sabotaging actions.
Executive Inpatient Drug Rehab Hawaii
Our executive rehab programs are top tier, because we offer a full treatment program, but you can also continue to work within the walls of our facility. We know that you have made the informed decision to come to our rehab facility to stop self-destructive behaviors such as drug use, but that does not mean you need to sacrifice your reputation, financial security or privacy.
You are used to a certain standard of living, and that includes the freedom to run your business as necessary. We will ensure you have a quiet and private space in which you can work from your laptop or make important phone calls, and we can also move your schedule around to fit meeting times. Our staff is trained in confidentiality practices, and we have security measures in place to ensure your safety while you are in treatment with us.
With our customized, integrated and holistic approach to treating substance use disorders, we can help you to work on yourself, so you can return home stronger and healthier, with a well-balanced life. As an executive, you are motivated and intelligent, two factors that will aid in your recovery. If you are ready to make a change, we can get you there.
Learn About Exclusive Hawaii Rehab’s Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
Hawaii Prescription Drug Detox
Detoxing from prescription drugs generally requires a slow tapering off, so that you do not experience severe withdrawal symptoms. As we assist you in this process, we will also provide therapy, healing modalities and other treatments to you, so you can get the most out of your first 30 days with us. Some prescription drugs, especially opioids, may require a longer time spent in rehab, as drug cravings and flu-like symptoms can return unexpectedly for weeks and even months after your initial detox. If this is the case, we can easily add another 30 days to your program.
Because some people become addicted to prescription drugs due to pain or mental health issues, we can provide a dual diagnosis treatment to get to the underlying causes of addiction and co-occurring conditions at the same time, breaking the cycle of medication use for symptom relief that results in drug abuse and further addiction.
Our holistic care professionals can teach you new ways to deal with stress, anxiety, discomfort and pain with movement and stretching techniques, mindfulness meditation and breathing exercises and more. You will become empowered, discovering the root of your addiction and reframing your core beliefs, and changing your mindset so you no longer want to use drugs as a coping mechanism.
Some of the techniques we use to help in cases of trauma, mental illness and painful emotions include therapies like:
- The Emotional Freedom Technique – a stress-reducing technique that involves rhythmic tapping on acupressure points, disrupting the fight or flight response in the amygdala and redirecting that energy into positive coping behaviors
- One-On-One Therapy and Group Counselling – through expert guidance, talking, and listening to others, you can work through feelings, experiences and trauma, and learn to cope with stress and discomfort
- Nature Therapy – spending time outdoors in the tropical atmosphere of Hawaii’s healing island can only bring joy and healing into your life. You will be able to put your life into perspective while feeling connected to the earth.
Not only will we help you physically stop craving drugs, but the counseling, therapy, and holistic treatments provided will set you up for long-term success, treating you as a whole person physically, mentally and spiritually.
Types of RX Drug Addictions We Treat
The most common types of prescription drug addictions we treat at Exclusive Hawaii Rehab are:
- Depressants like Xanax, Valium, Ativan, Klonopin, Nambutal, Lunesta and more
- Opioid/Morphine Derivatives like Percocet, Vicodin, Oxycodone, Roxanol, Percodan, Lortab, Lorcet, Opana, Demerol, and more
- Stimulants like Ritalin, Concerta, Adderall, Biphetamine, Dexedrine and more
- Other addictive drugs, including sleep aids, anxiety medications and more.
We can help you taper off your prescription medications in a safe and measured way, with the help of our multifaceted modern and traditional treatments and therapies, so you can find yourself again and build yourself into the person you want to be.
Hawaii Prescription Drug Rehab
There are different methods to treating the different types of prescription drug addictions. For depressants like benzodiazepines and sleep aids, as well as opioid drugs, the withdrawal period can include recurring drug cravings and flu-like symptoms returning unexpectedly for weeks or months after your initial detox, so sometimes a medically supervised detox, followed by a 60- or 90-day stay in rehab may be recommended to give you extra support. Medications may be prescribed to aid in detox if needed.
To stop using antidepressants like Zoloft, Lexapro, Paxil and other SSRI medications, a slow taper is necessary, to give your brain time to chemically adjust to the change. Withdrawal symptoms can involve a worsening of your symptoms of mental illness, along with headaches, tiredness and “brain zaps”, so professional supervision is a good idea throughout this time. At Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, we can work with you on your wellness and mental health in a dual diagnosis program through bodywork, holistic treatments, therapy and traditional Hawaiian remedies to help release stress and toxins as you get to the underlying issues you may have.
Private & Discreet Addiction and Mental Health Treatment
Hawaii Exclusive & Secure Addiction Treatment
We believe that the privacy of our guests is important, and our private, walled estate has security cameras and staff. The facility and grounds are “paparazzi proof” and cannot be seen from the road, so there will be no looky-loos to worry about as you allow yourself to let go and heal.
Only eight guests are allowed at one time on the premises, and it is very likely that your neighbors in rehab will have the same expectation of privacy that you do. Our staff is also well versed in confidentiality and privacy. For additional security, we do not allow recording devices or anything with a camera into the facility’s public spaces or in group therapy sessions. Our space is secure and private, so that anybody, no matter how well known or wealthy, can relax and feel safe.
Addiction Treatment for High Networth Individuals & Celebrities in Hawaii
At Exclusive Hawaii Rehab center, we want to counteract the idea that the people who have gone to rehab have “done something wrong” or “are weak”. On the contrary, coming to rehab shows strength, drive and determination.
Our non-judgmental staff is here to help you, not punish you. As a high net worth individual, you have a certain standard of living you are accustomed to, and we strive to maintain or exceed that level of luxury in every facet of your time in rehab.
Although we are first and foremost a rehab facility, you can be certain that you will not lack comfort during your stay with us, and our integrated, holistic approach to healing will help you make deep down changes, balancing your life and becoming the person you want to be.
Why Choose Exclusive Hawaii Rehab?
Why Choose Exclusive Hawaii Rehab for Addiction Treatment
As one of only 3 licensed addiction treatment centers in all of Hawaii, Exclusive Hawaii Rehab center is a luxurious place to rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit through a mix of cutting edge and traditional healing methods. At our rehab center, your privacy and safety is paramount.
We know that a holistic approach to treatment can be the most effective means of healing for many people, and we look forward to helping you access your innermost self, make core changes to your beliefs and understanding of the world, and heal from the inside out. Contact our team today to learn more about our luxury resort and our incredible amenities.
WE ACCEPT MOST MAJOR INSURANCE PROVIDERS
Getting treatment at Exclusive Hawaii may be partially or fully covered by most major insurance providers. Our staff can help you verify your benefits and what your insurance may cover.
Start Your Journey Ready to Experience the Exclusive Hawaii Rehab Difference?
Our compassionate team of behavioral health experts will help you start this incredible journey as seamless as possible. Call us today or complete the form below to begin your path to true wellness.