Experience True Healing Luxury, Non-12 Step, Holistic Treatment
Our private grounds, luxury setting, and holistic approach to treatment help you to relax, rediscover your authentic self and heal the root causes of addiction.
- Individualized Treatment
- Private, 8-Bed Residential Program
- Safe, Medically-Supervised Detox
- Located on the Beautiful Big Island of Hawaii
- Insurance Accepted
Real deep level effectiveness, excellent caring staff, unique and life changing program. This program is different than anything else out there. It really helped us address the deepest underlying issues to make permanent changes in our lives.
Dr. Ken Jeremiah PGA (Author and Television Personality)
The staff, therapists, doctors, and patients at the Exclusive Hawaii Rehab are incredible. With ocean and volcano views and constant support, this facility helped me completely. I highly recommend it.”
We researched many treatment centers and thanks to you, I’m so glad that we selected Exclusive Hawaii Rehab for my wife’s alcohol addiction. The 30 days at your facility for her was incredible!
She absolutely loved the staff and the facility. They really took good care of her. I was apprehensive when she first went there but talking with her and hearing how good she was being treated and sounded gave me relief.
She has now been alcohol free for two months ~ 30 days at the center and 30 days back home. She is doing incredibly well. She’s back to being her normal, happy, positive self again.
Thank you Exclusive Hawaii Rehab!
The Exclusive excels at customized experiential therapeutic work, which focuses on the underlying issues of the substance abuse. The center is like a loving family; all the staff care deeply about their work.
Beautiful, serene property and cozy home. Every meal is made to order, with love and is so amazing. The staff are the most committed, loving, kind, people who are doing what they were born for.
These folks are the best in their field, and the facilities are incredible.
Tour The Luxurious Grounds
We believe that immersion in nature can be a spiritual and transformative experience. Connect with the abundance of nature found in Hawaii. There may be other options for a ‘holistic rehab near me’ that appear during your search. None can offer the elegance and client-centered programs of Exclusive Hawaii Rehab and its holistic by the sea rehab setting.
- #1 Couples Detox-Rehab – Kauai
- Why Choose Exclusive Hawaii Rehab for Couples Detox & Drug Rehab – Kauai
- First Class Amenities
- What is Detox Like?
- How Long Does Detox Last?
- What Happens After Detox?
- How Long is Rehab?
- 30 Day Rehab – Kauai
- 60 Day Rehab – Kauai
- 90 Day Rehab – Kauai
- Alcohol Detox for Couples – Kauai
- Alcohol Rehab for Couples – Kauai
- Drug Rehab for Couples – Kauai
- Drug Detox for Couples – Kauai
- Exclusive & Secure Couples Addiction Treatment Program – Kauai
- Couples Rehab Treatment for High Networth Individuals & Celebrities - Kauai
#1 Couples Detox-Rehab – Kauai
Addiction within a relationship is a complex issue that can cause difficulties no matter how much you love one another. It can create an emotional rift, in which you feel distance from your partner, even when you are in the same room. Coming to rehab together, as a couple, can not only save your relationship but can improve it, providing a built-in support system, with both partners growing together in a healthy direction.
Exclusive Hawaii Rehab is the number one couples detox and rehab center near Kauai because we provide a full spectrum of treatments that can help you and your partner stop drinking and using drugs, gain insight into the underlying causes of your addiction, work together and separately on life and addiction issues, and regain the loving relationship that is being lost to substance use. Some of the treatments we offer include:
- Nature immersion therapy
- Trauma-informed therapy
- Art therapy and journaling
- Mission therapy
- Emotional freedom technique/neural tapping
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dolphin or equine therapy
- Traditional Hawaiian therapies
These are combined with weekly offsite excursions (weather/season permitting) to incredible places out in nature, such as the beach, ocean, lush tropical forests, botanical gardens, and volcanoes to hike, swim, surf, snorkel, go zip-lining, and more.
We also provide a variety of holistic treatments including:
- Massage therapy
- Guided meditation
- Mindfulness therapy
- Exercise and nutrition programs
You and your partner will learn to communicate openly and honestly, and you will gain the skills you will need to access your inner strength, make informed decisions within your recovery, and be an active support system for your loved one.
Why Choose Exclusive Hawaii Rehab for Couples Detox & Drug Rehab – Kauai
When you choose Exclusive Hawaii Rehab for couples’ detox and drug rehab, you are choosing:
- A full range of treatments that will be tailored to each person’s specific needs
- A sober and secure environment in which you can feel safe and taken care of, day and night
- A rehab facility that respects your intelligence, and does not label you and your partner as “addicts”
- To stay in a comfortable place with luxury amenities with a high level of service in a beautiful location
- An environment of acceptance, empowerment, open communication, and collaboration
- A non-12-step program, where we work with you to figure out what will work best for your unique life, personality, relationship, and addiction issues, asking you to become introspective and find the answers within yourself
- A high staff-to-patient ratio, leads to a higher level of care, with somebody always there if you need them
- A variety of treatment options ranging from evidence-based therapy methodologies to traditional Hawaiian treatments for a well-rounded and interesting treatment program
- To grow your relationship into a healthy, positive, communicative partnership, built upon trust, vulnerability, and love
We cater to our executive and high net worth clients who cannot leave work or school duties behind for their full 30-to-90-day program. As you are allowed to have your personal devices such as laptops, phones, and tablets, you can access your email, take phone calls and attend online meetings and classes. We can work with you to schedule your treatments around your work, so that you can still “do it all” as you receive full support, care, and treatment in our luxury wellness center.
At The Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, you and your partner will not only recover from drug and/or alcohol addiction, but you will also have the chance to experience a full range of wellness treatments and activities that will rejuvenate your body, mind, and spirit.
First Class Amenities
At Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, we offer all the luxuries one could expect from a top-tier wellness center, including first-class amenities like:
- Treatment from therapists, and medical and holistic practitioners at the top of their field, with a naturopathic doctor onsite to prescribe medication if needed, along with providing a balanced, customized diet plan to each client, including vitamins and supplements
- A wide range of therapy options to choose from
- Local, organic, non-GMO food prepared by four gourmet chefs
- An exclusive environment in a secure facility, with only 8 guests at a time on a private 52-acre estate
- Incredible views of palm trees, the Pacific Ocean, and Mauna Kea, the inactive volcano
- Clean, comfortable accommodations, including canopy beds, writing desks, large windows, and a private lanai
- Convenient proximity to Hilo airport and a private jet airport
- Fun and exciting off-site nature immersion and experiential therapies
What is Detox Like?
Before coming to our facility, you and your loved one will undergo a complete physical and mental health screening to ensure that a non-hospital detox is safe for you. Once cleared, our team will work with you to create a detox program that will help you purge the toxins from your body in a safe and effective way.
We have onsite medical staff who will monitor your progress and check-in with you often. Your individual needs will be assessed, and we can provide you with prescription medications to ensure your safety if needed, but we also offer non-medical detox programs in which you can tap into your inner resiliency, with full support from our holistic practitioners, medical team, and therapists. Through a program of supplementation, therapy, counseling, nutritional therapy, movement/stretching, bodywork, and holistic health treatments, we can help you correct chemical imbalances in the body without the use of harsh chemicals, helping you through any pain, discomfort, or distress you may feel through the first few days of your detox.
How Long Does Detox Last?
Detox is a personal experience, and can vary according to many factors that may include:
- Whether you are detoxing from more than one substance
- The frequency and amount of drugs/alcohol you were using at one time
- How long you have been using the substance
- Your mental and physical health at the time of detox
- Genetic factors
- Your history of drug use and relapsing
Because there is no exact timeline for detoxing, and each person will have different needs, our team will work closely with you to ensure you have all the support, care, and treatment you need to work through this necessary portion of your rehabilitation, keeping you safe and as comfortable as possible.
What Happens After Detox?
After detox, you and your partner will increase your rehabilitation treatments, which will include couples and family therapy, along with one-on-one therapy, counseling, holistic treatments, and outings that will help you balance your mental health with your physical health and your spiritual wellness. We provide a peaceful environment, exploring ideas like:
- Addressing and releasing mental pain and trauma
- Overcoming self-destructive thoughts and behaviors
- Creating new, healthy patterns and ways of thinking
- Improving communication and understanding between you and your partner
- Self-empowerment and awareness of how your behaviors affect yourself and others
- Creating and achieving new goals for the future
How Long is Rehab?
At Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, we run our residential rehab programs in 30-day increments, with the shortest timeframe set at 30 days. Each of our clients and couples is unique, with individual needs, so it is difficult to give a definitive timeline. After your initial assessment, our team of addictions experts will work with you to figure out the length of the program that will best suit you.
Rehab is usually 30 to 90 days of inpatient treatment, followed by a 15- or a 30-hour online outpatient program once you return home, that can be accessed for up to one year after rehab is over. The longer you spend in inpatient care, the better your chances will be of avoiding relapse, especially for those with co-occurring mental health issues.
30 Day Rehab – Kauai
30 days is the minimum amount of time you can expect to stay in our facility. This is the most crucial time in addiction recovery, and being away from your everyday environments, habits, stresses, and triggers can make the difference between long-term sobriety and relapse. It takes around 28 days to form a new habit, so from day one you and your partner will receive therapy to begin to reframe life and find a new, healthier mindset, practicing healthier behaviors as you search for the underlying roots of your addiction and work on your relationship together.
Although leaving your job, family, and friends for a month or more may seem like a long time, it is important to remember that by doing so, you and your partner are creating a new, healthier reality for yourselves, and for those around you. 30 to 90 days is not a large time commitment when you consider the quality-of-life improvements you will be able to make.
60 Day Rehab – Kauai
60 days will provide you and your spouse or partner with the time to work through your own addictions and rebuild your partnership into a strong, loving, and communicative relationship. You will be able to heal trauma, find new perspectives on life, and begin working toward goals for the future in a healthy and meaningful way. In 60 days, we will provide you with recovery tools and coping mechanisms that will last you a lifetime.
90 Day Rehab – Kauai
People working through dual diagnosis treatment, relationship issues, and a substance use disorder may need to spend 90 or more days in residential rehab to have the time to heal, grow, and move into active recovery. You will gain a new connection to nature, spirituality, health, and wellness, along with a new mindset and sobriety skills.
We can help you and your partner work on communication, coping skills, healthy lifestyle changes, and behavioral changes that can assist you in staying in long-term recovery as you become the partner to your significant other that you want to be.
Experience True Healing
Our deeply-caring staff and the surrounding natural beauty offer an unparalleled healing experience.
Alcohol Detox for Couples – Kauai
The period in which a person detoxes from alcohol can range from mild to severe, and as such should always be undertaken with medical supervision, as serious side effects like seizures or delirium tremens can otherwise occur. At Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, we can provide holistic treatments such as bulimia treatment to help you through the discomfort of detox, keeping you safe with 24-hour medical care available if needed.
Alcohol Rehab for Couples – Kauai
Alcohol rehab for couples is a combination of family therapy, individual therapy, group therapy, medical care, and holistic treatments. We provide an integrated program that will give you a well-rounded grasp on your health and wellness, focusing on balance, empowerment, and taking back control of your own life. You will:
- Work on psychological issues, underlying pain, self-criticism, and trauma
- Continue to release toxins from your body with nutrition, acupuncture, and massage therapy
- Gain a new mindset, find your core beliefs and values, then work to align your behavior with what you truly want out of life
- Work with your partner to improve intimacy, while avoiding codependence and enablement
- Learn about self-regulation, coping mechanisms, and handling physical and emotional discomfort in a healthy way
- Gain knowledge about the body, and how nutrition, exercise, and hydration affect you
- Learn to become a good support system for your partner while keeping your own health a priority
Drug Rehab for Couples – Kauai
In our couples’ drug rehab program, you and your partner will:
- Have a much lower chance of fighting, divorce, or separation
- Gain a better balance in your lives, with physical health, spirituality, and mental wellness taking priority
- Higher relationship satisfaction, with better communication and more intimacy, and feeling closer emotionally
- A higher chance of abstaining from drugs in the future, with support from your loved one
- Heal emotional pain and trauma that can result in substance abuse
- Address any mental health issues that may be underneath the addiction
Drug Detox for Couples – Kauai
Drug detox does not have to be a scary or uncomfortable process, and with our support, you can get through this uncomfortable part of your recovery and into rehab, with holistic treatments provided to ease discomfort including:
- Nutritional supplements and vitamins, along with proper hydration
- Yoga, acupuncture, and massage to help detoxify the body
- Meditation and mindfulness practices to keep you present in your body
- Therapy and counseling to help deal with feelings of distress and negative emotions
Exclusive & Secure Couples Addiction Treatment Program – Kauai
Because most of our patients are celebrities, executives, and other high-net-worth individuals, we make security and safety a priority, with:
- 24-hour security guards and motion sensor cameras
- Grounds that are surrounded by a wall
- A “paparazzi-proof” facility that cannot be seen from the road
- Highly trained staff who understand the importance of confidentiality and discretion
- Only 8 guests onsite at a time, with no visitors allowed
- Recording devices, cameras, phones, etc. are not allowed in any public spaces
Couples Rehab Treatment for High Networth Individuals & Celebrities - Kauai
High net worth individuals and celebrities are used to a high standard of service, care, and cleanliness, and at Exclusive Hawaii Rehab you will not be disappointed. Our rehabilitation center provides the medical, psychological, and spiritual care you require, with all the luxurious amenities you could ask for. To find out more about our location, treatments, amenities, and couples’ programs, contact us today. We are only a phone call away, and we can help you and your partner turn back time, becoming the loving, intimate pair you once were.
Experience True Healing
Our deeply-caring staff and the surrounding natural beauty offer an unparalleled healing experience.