Experience True Healing Luxury, Non-12 Step, Holistic Treatment
Our private grounds, luxury setting, and holistic approach to treatment help you to relax, rediscover your authentic self and heal the root causes of addiction.
- Individualized Treatment
- Private, 8-Bed Residential Program
- Safe, Medically-Supervised Detox
- Located on the Beautiful Big Island of Hawaii
- Insurance Accepted
Real deep level effectiveness, excellent caring staff, unique and life changing program. This program is different than anything else out there. It really helped us address the deepest underlying issues to make permanent changes in our lives.
Dr. Ken Jeremiah PGA (Author and Television Personality)
The staff, therapists, doctors, and patients at the Exclusive Hawaii Rehab are incredible. With ocean and volcano views and constant support, this facility helped me completely. I highly recommend it.”
We researched many treatment centers and thanks to you, I’m so glad that we selected Exclusive Hawaii Rehab for my wife’s alcohol addiction. The 30 days at your facility for her was incredible!
She absolutely loved the staff and the facility. They really took good care of her. I was apprehensive when she first went there but talking with her and hearing how good she was being treated and sounded gave me relief.
She has now been alcohol free for two months ~ 30 days at the center and 30 days back home. She is doing incredibly well. She’s back to being her normal, happy, positive self again.
Thank you Exclusive Hawaii Rehab!
The Exclusive excels at customized experiential therapeutic work, which focuses on the underlying issues of the substance abuse. The center is like a loving family; all the staff care deeply about their work.
Beautiful, serene property and cozy home. Every meal is made to order, with love and is so amazing. The staff are the most committed, loving, kind, people who are doing what they were born for.
These folks are the best in their field, and the facilities are incredible.
Tour The Luxurious Grounds
We believe that immersion in nature can be a spiritual and transformative experience. Connect with the abundance of nature found in Hawaii. There may be other options for a ‘holistic rehab near me’ that appear during your search. None can offer the elegance and client-centered programs of Exclusive Hawaii Rehab and its holistic by the sea rehab setting.
- #1 Luxury Alcohol & Drug Rehab in O’ahu
- Why Choose Exclusive Hawaii Rehab - O’ahu for Private Alcohol & Drug Rehab
- How Long is High End Rehab?
- 30 Day Luxury Rehab in O’ahu
- 60 Day Luxury Rehab in O’ahu
- 90 Day Luxury Rehab in O’ahu
- Luxury Alcohol Rehab in O’ahu
- Luxury Drug Rehab in O’ahu
- Luxury Prescription Drug Rehab in O’ahu
- What Makes the Exclusive O’ahu the Best Executive -Luxury Rehab for Addiction Treatment?
- Why HNW Individuals Choose Exclusive Hawaii Rehab - O’ahu for Rehab
- Why Celebrities & High Profile Individuals Choose Exclusive Hawaii Rehab O’ahu for Alcohol & Drug Rehab
#1 Luxury Alcohol & Drug Rehab in O’ahu
Substance use disorders can begin in many ways. Some people begin abusing their prescription medications or begin using drugs to self-medicate for pain or mental illness. Others use drugs or alcohol to try and mitigate stress, forget trauma, or mask underlying pain. Some people live or work in an environment where drug use is the norm, and others are bored or curious when they first decide to try drugs.
The common denominator with all of these cases is that eventually the habit of drug or alcohol abuse will become a physical or psychological dependence, and they will be unable to stop, requiring the substance just to be able to get through the day. You may find you need to use more of the substance to get the same effects, or you feel withdrawal symptoms when you stop using it.
Addiction causes chemical changes in the brain. Obsession with the substance can take over your life, and you may begin to perform poorly at work or in school, and your social activities will begin to revolve around your preoccupation with planning to sue and recover from the drug or drinking. You may begin to display a lack of self-control, and stop being concerned with the consequences of pursuing this “reward”.
Common substances people become addicted to include alcohol, cocaine/crack, opioids, sedatives, amphetamines, and benzodiazepines. Everybody has different reasons for using drugs and may display different behaviors, but some common signs of addiction include:
- Increase intolerance to the substance
- Withdrawal symptoms when you try to cut back or stop using the substance
- Financial unpredictability, missing or performing poorly at work or school
- Lying, stealing, and secretiveness, or behaving in ways you normally wouldn’t because of the substance, like violent, erratic, risky, or impulsive behavior
- New changes in social groups, with social activities revolving around the use of the substance
- Keeping drugs or paraphernalia around, keeping stashes of drugs or alcohol around the house, in your desk at work, or on your person
- Using the substance alone or in the morning, feeling guilty about your use or drinking, and using drugs in secret
- Prioritizing drinking or drug use over your responsibilities, usual interests, or other people’s needs, continuing use even when you know it is causing troubles in relationships, with money, or at work
- Being unable to stop or control how much you are drinking or doing drugs once you get started
If these signs sound familiar to your situation, it is important to know that things can change and to treat yourself with kindness and understanding. You are not a bad person because you have an addiction. It is not a character flaw, and at Exclusive Hawaii Rehab we will not label you as “an addict”. At Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, we know you have a unique and intelligent perspective. You are a whole and complex being, who can change your behaviors yourself. We will ask you to engage your intelligence, and through mindful inquiry and other therapeutic methodologies, address your underlying reasons for using drugs or alcohol. With our help, you will be empowered to find the answers from within yourself. We will collaborate with you rather than telling you what to do, so you can work to restructure your core beliefs, healing yourself while creating lasting changes that will help you in all aspects of your future.
Your addiction is not you. At Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, we will help you forgive and accept your true self. Our group and individual therapy sessions, along with customized holistic treatments and counseling sessions will help you increase your awareness surrounding your deeply held beliefs and values, and help you release your emotional trauma, so you can move forward in life without needing drugs and alcohol. We will help you gain a better physical, mental and spiritual balance within yourself, and provide you with tools to self-regulate, work on underlying pain, overcome self-criticism and develop a new mindset that is proactive.
Why Choose Exclusive Hawaii Rehab - O’ahu for Private Alcohol & Drug Rehab
At Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, we customize each of our guests’ treatments to best suit their individual needs. We combine medical, psychological, spiritual, and holistic treatments in a safe, welcoming environment, so you will not only detox and rehabilitate from drug and alcohol addiction, but also reconnect with yourself and recognize what is most important to you in life.
We honor your intelligence at Exclusive Hawaii Rehab. You deserve to be treated with respect and dignity, and at Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, we promote a culture of empowerment, as you are the topmost expert on yourself. We do not tell you what to do, we only help guide you to find the answers from within yourself. In this way, you can increase your own self-awareness, and shift out of your old thought patterns, creating a lasting change that will help you remain sober for the long term. We will help you identify your core values and beliefs, and then challenge them through mindful inquiry techniques, getting to the underlying reasons behind addiction.
When you join us at Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, you will first detox through a medically supervised, safe, and effective detox program, and then move directly into inpatient rehab for 30 to 90 days so we can work on your underlying trauma and get to the root of your addiction. We use methodologies like:
- Core Belief Restructuring (CBR): This is a proprietary method of teaching self-empowerment. You will find your core-level beliefs within yourself, releasing self-destructive and shame-based beliefs while overcoming the pressure to perform for others. We use a mindful inquiry technique that helps you find answers from within yourself through questioning what you believe to be true, and then being honest with yourself about whether it truly serves your best interest. This method brings about lasting internal changes that will help you live your life authentically.
- Experiential Engagement Therapy (EET): This is a therapy that has you experiencing real-life feelings of fear, negativity, and physical or emotional discomfort, activating the fight-or-flight response and then working on the mind-body connection so you can get through difficult situations on your own. Life is imperfect, and you will face stress, triggers, and emotional difficulties, and through this hands-on training, you will know exactly what to do when this happens.
- Emotional Fluidity: This is a therapy to help you to let go of judgment on your emotions. There are no “good” or “bad” feelings. All emotions are the body’s way of expressing something, and by letting yourself feel without judgment, you can learn about what is triggering you.
These proprietary practices are combined with psychiatric and holistic healing treatments including:
- Dietary supplementation/IV therapy
- Individual and group therapy
- Mindfulness and meditation
- Body/mind integration techniques
- Massage therapy
- One-on-one health coaching
- Emotional release work
- Exercise programs
- Art and music therapy
How Long is High End Rehab?
When you dedicate yourself to alcohol or drug addiction treatment at Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, you will need to spend a minimum of 30 days in inpatient care after your detox period ends, as we have determined this is the shortest period in which a person can make the core changes necessary to have lasting results.
Each of our patients will have different needs, lifestyles, and expectations, and we will work with you to figure out the appropriate amount of time for you to remain in residential care. The longer you stay inside our facility, the lower the chance you will have of relapsing. Sometimes even a few days make a world of difference.
30 Day Luxury Rehab in O’ahu
In 30 days in inpatient care, you will have the time and space away from your everyday stresses to be able to truly settle in, get to know yourself, and get to the underlying roots of your addiction. You can rest, rejuvenate yourself, and through our multidisciplinary treatment program, gain the tools you will need to return home as a newly sober version of yourself.
With some drug addictions, it is also important to remain under the watchful eye of medical professionals for a minimum of 30 days to ensure your body is healing as it should be after your detox treatments are complete.
If you feel like you are motivated to work hard and complete your program in 30 days, we can help you to get well and feel good again and provide you with the recovery tools you will need once you return to your regular life. We also offer outpatient care for anybody who may still need extra support.
60 Day Luxury Rehab in O’ahu
A longer stay in residential care is always beneficial for our patients, and you will not regret choosing a 60-day program to rest and heal yourself in a tropical paradise. You will be away from the environment that provoked your drug and alcohol use, allowing you to gain perspective on your life and decide what is truly important to you, and then work towards enhancing those parts of your life.
At Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, you will gain indispensable knowledge about your inner self, you will become more grounded and stronger, and you will learn skills you will be able to take home with you that will help you remain sober for the long term. A longer stay in rehab will almost always guarantee a better chance of remaining in recovery for the long term.
Experience True Healing
Our deeply-caring staff and the surrounding natural beauty offer an unparalleled healing experience.
90 Day Luxury Rehab in O’ahu
Our longest program length is 90 days. This is the optimal timeframe for people who have a history of relapse, people who have a dual diagnosis, and people who are otherwise resistant to treatment or feel they need more time under our care.
We will promote a connection to nature through our outings, and you will have time to express yourself through art and music therapy. 90 days is enough time for your body to stop craving drugs completely, with oversight by professional medical, therapy, and holistic practitioners there every step of the way ensuring you are safe and comfortable.
Exclusive Hawaii Rehab is a healing place, and on the Big Island of Hawaii, you can truly work to find your true core beliefs and values, experience and embrace your emotions, and work to rid yourself of any harmful underlying trauma while you spend time in a tropical paradise. We will help you take your life back, regain control over your physical and mental health, and allow you the opportunity to truly thrive.
Luxury Alcohol Rehab in O’ahu
Alcohol is a surprisingly dangerous substance to stop using “cold turkey”. Quitting drinking should never be attempted at home, as medical supervision is necessary to ensure your withdrawal symptoms do not spiral out of your control and become a medical emergency.
Common withdrawal symptoms include:
- Anxiety and mood swings
- Uncontrollable sweating
- Confusion or brain fog
- Insomnia and nightmares
- Increased heart rate
These symptoms can become extremely uncomfortable, tempting even the strongest-willed person to relapse to make them go away. At Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, our medical detox program can assist with these mild withdrawal symptoms by providing holistic treatments to help decrease cravings and pain.
The true danger of alcohol withdrawal is a condition called delirium tremens (“the DTs”). Symptoms of delirium tremens include confusion, agitation, high fever, hallucinations, seizures, and even death.
When you are in our care, our doctor and nursing team will ensure you remain safe, taking extreme care and monitoring your progress 24 hours/day. You will be assessed by a doctor to find out what the best treatment methods are for each of you, and then you will move into our detox program, in which we combine clinical, psychological, and holistic treatments to keep you as safe and healthy as possible as the alcohol leaves your system.
After your detox period, you will move into inpatient rehab. This is a multidisciplinary approach to alcohol rehab in which you will:
- Enjoy fresh, healthy food, made by our gourmet chefs, with vitamins and supplements to balance your health
- Work on psychological issues, trauma and pain through traditional, evidence-based group and individual therapy
- Work on physical/emotional discomfort through bodywork and other treatments like mindfulness, meditation, yoga, and body/mind integration techniques. These treatments also address fear and anxiety, promoting sleep and mental clarity
- Learn to balance your physical, mental, and spiritual health
- Work on physical wellness through exercise and fitness programs, with one-on-one health coaching to teach you nutrition and health lessons that you can use the rest of your life (eating habits, supplements, hydration, nutrition, etc.)
- Release toxins from your body through specialized acupuncture treatments and massage therapy
- Learn about self-regulation and access a new mindset, in which you will get to know your core beliefs and values, and align your behavior with them.
- Deal with underlying pain and trauma, self-criticism, and other root causes of addiction
Alcohol addiction is a difficult one to beat on your own. Not only is alcohol readily available at nearly every corner store, pub, and restaurant, but people are commonly offered a casual drink while visiting with friends or in a business meeting. At Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, we provide up to six months of aftercare for once you leave our facility, so you will have continued external support as you return to your daily life and routines.
Luxury Drug Rehab in O’ahu
There are so many drugs out in the world that can hold you back, and at Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, we are dedicated to helping our patients detox and rehabilitate from various drugs with programs tailored to best suit each person and the drug(s) they are quitting, as well as treating dual diagnosis conditions. This may mean using different holistic treatments, the addition of a medication, or lengthening your stay with us to ensure you are safe and healthy before moving on. We will customize your therapy appointments as well, depending on you as a person and what drugs you are stopping.
We have a dual diagnosis treatment available and we also treat eating disorders at Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, so if you are dealing with PTSD, depression, anxiety, bulimia, anorexia, binge eating, or other disorders alongside your drug use, we can combine specific treatments to help you tackle these issues at the same time by looking into the deeper causes.
At Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, your treatment is tailored to meet your specific needs, and you will receive personalized care with nursing staff checking in on you frequently to ensure you are comfortable and safe. Our holistic care providers will give you treatments to help your body and your spirit heal, and our therapists will help you begin the work of finding the root of your addiction and help you deal with any unwanted thoughts or emotions that may come up.
Luxury Prescription Drug Rehab in O’ahu
Prescription drug addiction may feel like a trap you were not expecting to fall into, suddenly finding yourself in over your head with an addiction to a substance you thought was safe. Doctor-prescribed medications have a way of gradually creating dependence that feels unfair. At Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, we can help you taper off your prescription drug use and detox safely without suffering unnecessarily. Through our integrated holistic and therapeutic treatments, along with professional medical care, you will be able to leave your prescription drug addiction in the past.
The most common prescription drug addictions we treat include:
- Painkillers, opiates, and opioids like methadone, oxycontin, codeine, Demerol, Vicodin, and Percocet.
- Benzodiazepines (Benzos) like Klonopin, Ativan, Valium and Xanax
- Stimulants like Ritalin, Adderall, Dexedrine, and amphetamines
- Sleeping Pills like Ambien, Sonata, or Lunesta
We can also help you taper off your prescription antidepressants and other medications, as long as you are cleared by medical professionals to do so outside of a hospital setting.
What Makes the Exclusive O’ahu the Best Executive -Luxury Rehab for Addiction Treatment?
Throughout your time with us, we will demonstrate to you that:
- Addiction is not your fault, and it is not something that you need to be ashamed about. Society tells us addiction is a character flaw, an embarrassment. The truth is that once the underlying issues are faced, you will see that addiction is a series of behaviors that you can easily change with the right support.
- Trauma and pain need to be released. Our professional therapists and counselors will help you stop the cycle of addiction by letting these issues go for good.
- Vulnerability is empowering. It is not a weakness. When you find the strength to put yourself out there as your true self, you can then work on self-acceptance and forgiveness. These facets of treatment will help you to stop feeling like you need to use drugs as an emotional crutch. Vulnerability will also make you more approachable, so you can develop deeper relationships with people in your life.
- You are the expert on yourself. You know yourself best. At Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, we do not try to tell you what to do with your life, nor do we proclaim to have all the answers when it comes to your health and sobriety. You are a complex person, and we will ask you to access your innate wisdom while working through our integrated treatment program so you can find your own way to wellness. Increasing your awareness, questioning your own beliefs, and creating new patterns of thought and behavior is the key to your long-lasting recovery.
At Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, you will rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit in our empowering environment, where you can truly be yourself and explore your own thoughts and deeply held beliefs using mindful inquiry techniques. We will help you stop using drugs through our effective program that will help you detox your body in a healthy way and get to the root of your addiction so you can rebuild yourself from your true core being.
We will help you gain perspective on life, rediscover what is important to you and help you become more grounded and in touch with nature and your own true self. At Exclusive Hawaii Rehab, you are not a “drug addict”, as these types of labels do not do anything but add unnecessary negative stigma to a situation that can change. With our professional guidance and support, you can stop using drugs and move on with your life in a healthy and productive way.
Our blend of medical treatment, holistic care, and evidence-based therapy, along with dual diagnosis treatments, will give you the optimal environment in which you can find the underlying causes of your addiction. You will learn healthy coping strategies and thought patterns so you will be ready to return home and face your regular triggers and temptations head-on. We will help you address the core issues that are holding you back, and you will become a stronger and more grounded version of yourself.
Why HNW Individuals Choose Exclusive Hawaii Rehab - O’ahu for Rehab
Our executive programs at Exclusive Hawaii Rehab cater to our busy guests who do not have the ability or the time to completely step away from work and other important life situations to go to rehab. We support our hard-working guests in ways many of our competitors do not.
We encourage all guests to bring their personal electronic devices to our facility, welcoming any use that is not in public areas or around other guests, for privacy purposes. You can take work calls, attend online meetings, answer emails and otherwise conduct business when you need to. We can even move your treatment schedules around to accommodate your important business dealings, and we provide quiet and private locations on campus for you to work in.
You are a person worthy of respect, and all our staff will show you the utmost respect throughout your time with us. You will also have all the comforts you would expect from a luxury wellness center, so you can be comfortable as you detox and rehabilitate in our facility.
High net worth individuals are used to a certain standard of living, and we will guarantee you feel at home in our spacious, clean shared or private rooms, with a canopy bed and a writing desk, and your own private lanai to enjoy.
Some of the amenities you can expect at Exclusive Hawaii Rehab include:
- Whole, nutritious, organic, and local food, prepared by our very accommodating private gourmet chefs
- Care from top doctors, therapists, and holistic practitioners
- A lush, tranquil setting with ocean, volcano, and palm tree views
- High security, high standards of privacy, and “paparazzi proof” grounds
- Frequent excursions for experiential therapy and nature immersion, including beach excursions, hikes, dolphin therapy, zip-lining, and equine therapy
- The high staff-to-patient ratio for a customized and high level of service
Why Celebrities & High Profile Individuals Choose Exclusive Hawaii Rehab O’ahu for Alcohol & Drug Rehab
Celebrities and high-profile individuals value our dedication to discretion and privacy. Our 24-hour security team, cameras, and high-walled perimeter, along with tall trees and grass, ensure that the public eye will not reach you. Our staff has been hand-picked and highly trained in matters of discretion and your fellow guests in our exclusive 8-bed facility will be of the same mindset as yourself when it comes to privacy.
With these security measures in place, our rehab clinic does not feel like a jail. Our facility is a luxurious Hawaiian retreat. Your comfort and ability to relax are of top priority. You will have access to the full array of healing treatments our qualified practitioners offer, like:
- Massage therapy
- Art therapy
- Craniosacral therapy
- Structural integration
- Conscious breathing sessions
Checking in at Exclusive Hawaii Rehab is the first step in moving forward with your life as a stronger, healthier, and more balanced version of yourself, now all you have to do is let us help you. Your intelligence and motivation will help you discover the underlying causes of your drug use, so we will be able to address the root issues with our effective, individualized treatment plans. You will be able to stop leaning on substances, stop self-destructive behavior, and build yourself back up into the person you know you can be.
Experience True Healing
Our deeply-caring staff and the surrounding natural beauty offer an unparalleled healing experience.